Wednesday 25 May 2011

No pretence!

I do not pretend to have any profound, wise words of my own for others. After all, like many others I stumble through life, trying to live by values of the Christian faith I profess - sometimes upbeat, other times flagging but always trusting that God has my back.
So what do I have to share?
I would like to share my notes - impressions from reading the bible as well as the notes that I take in church. I pray they provide food for thought and provoke those who read them to action that positively affects their lives.
I know that there is nothing new under the sun as far as life experiences are concerned. Nothing also compares with what we feel when we successfully apply life insights and principles to our situations. So let's share from the book of insights (not my notes but the bible) as we live life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment